Life Sciences Partners
MiQ Partners serves businesses in the medical and life sciences industry with custom device assembly and testing solutions. Patients, doctors, and technicians in these industries rely on accurate devices that they can count on to ensure the health and well-being of everyone involved, and they count on a manufacturing process that guarantees that accuracy.
We specialize in small part manipulation and assembly for medical and scientific devices built with particle-free equipment. We do so while managing the kind of flexibility required to allow assembly and device innovation to work together and put the most reliable and accurate products to market.
Advanced Tools for Advanced Medical Devices
To ensure that our machines meet all regulations and standards for the medical and life sciences industry, we use exacting automation tools for assembly and testing. These tools and solutions include:
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Pneumatic Systems
- Machine Vision Systems
- UV Curing
- Pressure Testing
- Barcode Scanning
- Heat Staking
Wearable Medical Device Serialization Cell
Two robots which three sets of grippers serialize six different components using UV 2D barcode marking in a fully-automated cell with a tray and cart handling system.
Heat Staking Cell
8 station precision heat staking and inspection for drug delivery device.
The precise nature of this industry means that many applications need new solutions for any possible product. Our team has years of experience working with businesses in this industry and we pride ourselves on developing robust solutions for almost any device assembly problem.
We’ve built solutions that have improved medical testing and helped hospitals and doctors provide the level of care that patients deserve.
Our solutions not only serve patients, but they help doctors and technicians do their jobs. We have developed machines that are easily traceable for accountability and testing. We have also assembled clean-rom ready machines and machines with small part manipulation and assembly.
Most importantly, our team works closely with manufacturers to ensure that the machines with assemble are up to standards with advanced data collection and in-line testing.
Life Sciences / Medical Devices Case Studies
Medical Devices Assembly
Skin Graft Automation Unit
We keep the following Radio-Isotopes on site for testing and calibration:
- Germanium-68 – Rod sources used to generate response calibration, spatial resolution and uniformity correction in PET systems.
- Selenium-75 – Point sources used to generate energy calibrations for Gamma Cameras
Blood Sample Collection and Testing Automation
We keep the following Radio-Nuclides on site for testing and calibration:
- Cobalt-57 – Extended area sources used to generate extrinsic uniformity correction tables for Gamma Cameras. Line sources used to measure spatial resolution for Gamma Cameras. Point sources used to generate energy calibrations for Gamma Cameras.
- Cadmium-109 – Point sources used to generate energy calibrations for Gamma Cameras.
- Sodium-22 – Point sources used to measure spatial resolution and establish volumetric uniformity response for PET systems.
- Medical Device Assembly
- Catheter Assembly & Testing
- Biological Elements Assembly and Test
- Reagents Handling
- Insulin Delivery Device Assembly and Test
- Cannula Inspect and Assembly
- Micro Fluidics Handling
- Surgical Robot Assembly
- Surgical Instrument Assembly
- Diagnostic Device Assembly
- Syringe Assembly
- Kit Assembly
- Vial Filling
- Lab Automation Integration
- Robotic Assembly Automation
- Custom Automation